Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Happy Easter!

Myles at Easter fancing his cousin's bunny ears!

Myles with Uncle Nate and Uncle Mike and cousin Henry.

Myles playing the egg game with Uncle Jeff and Mom.  Myles lost!

Myles wanted to pet Uncle Jeff's cat!

Myles saying good bye to Henry.



Myles going to Grandma Linda's.



Myles egg hunting with Mom!

Uncle Nate helping Myles hunt for eggs!

Myles having a ball emptying all the candy out of the eggs he found!
 
Myles got to spend the night at Grandma Kitty's.  Myles
relaxing in the evening before bed!

Myles taking a bath before bed!  What a cutie!!

Easter was a lot of fun!  Myles got to spend the morning with Grandma and Grandpa Hepp and then got to
go to New Berlin to spend the afternoon with Grandma Kitty's side of the family!  Love hunting
for eggs and playing with cousins!!

Holidays can be hard with out you, Matt!

 This is what I have to keep in mind:

"Mom,
"I'll just wait in heaven,
'Til we meet again.
I know you miss me
Just remember I am free.
Free from pain and sorrow,
God's love fills each tomorrow.
My love's in your heart,
We'll never be apart.
Cherish the love we share,
Remember how much I care.
Someday we'll be together.
Because love lives forever!
So I'll just wait in heaven.
'Till we meet again."

No comments: