Tuesday, February 16, 2016

What a cutie!!

Myles has been enjoying his one day at 3K this year!!  He maybe doesn't like to sing upfront in church to much!   He uses his time to wave to Mommy!! He is so cute! 

Matt you wouldn't believe the imagination he has!  You can tell they read a lot to him!
I just love listening to his stories!  There are dinosaurs that live by his house, he has been driving trains and he talks about puppies coming to his house!  This is just a few examples of the stories Myles tells me!!  Myles also told me at the lunch table that he
is getting married.  I was waiting for him to tell me what little girl he was marrying but
he said he is marrying, "Mommy & Travis"!  He is always listening!!

Here is Myles telling everyone his alphabet letters
he decorated!

Here is Myles pointing out the different projects he made!
Happy Valentine's Day form Myles!!!

Matt we miss you so much!!!
Always in our hearts!

No comments: